Come chat with us in IRC!

Come in and shoot the shit at #ReviveDC on irc.freenode.net!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

ReviveDC Project Update

Hey everyone,
I know its been pretty quiet here but I've been getting things organized over at DCISOZONE. I'll have some announcements to make soon and I'll be posting some content.

First off, we have our initial RDC team.

fatman01923 will be assisting in various ways. I'll announce what him and I have been working on soon (or at least planning).

AGES will be joining me in writing reviews and working on high resolution cover art.

BringBackGrunge will be writing reviews as well.

That's about all I have that I can say right now. I just wanted to let everyone following this blog and everyone else around the Dreamcast community that we're still working on this project. The Dreamcast has had a surprising amount of support in 2011, and I didn't think we'd ever see a year as productive as this one.

Thanks to everyone who has been keeping the community alive, and thanks to everyone who has offered up their support, and those who will in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this, I hope to see it continue!

    ReplyDelete